The association has existed since 1987 and supports bayern design as a network and promoter.
The association’s members include well-known companies with an affinity for design, agencies and freelancers from all design disciplines, architecture firms, chambers of commerce and associations. Most of them are based in Bavaria.
Representatives of business, the design industry and the Bavarian chambers of industry and commerce are active on the board. The chairman of the board of the association is also the representative of the shareholder bayern design forum e.V. in bayern design GmbH.
Board of directors
Rolf Schifferens (Chairman)
Managing Director DURABLE Hunke & Jochheim GmbH & Co. KG
Markus Hoffmann (2nd Chairman)
Member of the Executive Board and Senior Vice President Leonhard Kurz Foundation & Co. KG
Wolfgang Bastert (Treasurer)
Managing Director ImmoBa GmbH & Co. KG WerkEins
Charles Count of Faber-Castell (Secretary)
Supervisory Board Faber-Castell AG
Co-opted members of the Board of Management are:
Managing Director & Head of Design N+P Innovation Design GmbH
Managing Partner KMS Team GmbH
Head of Department for Location Policy, Innovation and Environment, IHK Regensburg for Upper Palatinate / Kelheim
Prof. Dr. Ralf Jahn
Chief Executive IHK Würzburg-Schweinfurt
Dr. Thomas Koch
Member of the Management Board NürnbergMesse GmbH
Markus M. Lötzsch
Chief Executive IHK Nuremberg for Middle Franconia
Managing Director IHK zu Coburg
By becoming a member of bayern design forum e.V., you position yourself as a company, agency/office or institution with a high level of design competence and gain attention for your institution, brand, services and products.
As part of the design community, you also strengthen Bavaria as a design location. Our interdisciplinary network enables an inspiring and lively exchange with renowned creatives, experts and company managers. Benefit from the diverse program, the exchange and the experience of the bayern design community.
Advantages of membership, at a glance:
- You gain exclusive access to a network of owners, managing directors and design managers from innovative companies, agencies and organizations.
- Your brand will actively appear on our community platform www.bayern-design.de with profile and content contributions and will receive communicative support on the other channels of bayern design GmbH:
— In addition to your profile on the bayern design website, as a member you can also present yourself with current cases that will be posted on the bayern design homepage once they have been activated.
— With free job offers, you can target young professionals and specialists from the design industry on our platform.
— With professional contributions, you present your expertise in a relevant professional community on the start page of bayern design.
— With your personal filter settings, you can display only the content that really interests you in the community section of the website.
- You and your employees will receive attractive discounts on all bayern design GmbH events for which a fee is charged. As a member, you receive a discount on all program partner packages at Munich Creative Business Week (MCBW), Germany’s largest event for creative professionals and clients.
- Exclusive open-house events at other members’ sites give you interesting insights into their design and innovation work. The events take place either on-site or digitally. Exclusive bayern design events such as the annual general meeting, guided tours or expert lectures offer you not only insights but also excellent networking opportunities.
- Rent our attractive rooms in a central location near Nuremberg’s main train station and in the immediate vicinity of the New Museum Nuremberg for your event or meeting at particularly favorable conditions.
- With the bayern design member logo, you appear to the outside world as part of a relevant community for strengthening Bavaria as a design location.
- The annual fee for offices/agencies/companies is staggered as follows: € 250.00 for companies with up to 5 permanent employees & universities, € 500.00 for companies with up to 50 permanent employees, chambers & municipalities, € 1,000.00 for companies with up to 100 permanent employees and € 2,000.00 for companies with over 100 permanent employees.
Become a member
Have we piqued your interest?
Contact us by mail for information about the exacts terms of your membership. Your contact person is Dr. Kilian Steiner.