Design Innovation Day
10 October 2017Steelcase Learning and Innovation Center, Brienner Straße 42, 80333 Munich
14:00 to 18:00
Unlocking Business Value through the Circular Economy - a half day conference & workshop
What if we had a new way to design products, services, and businesses that were good for people, the planet, and business?
That’s the radical promise of the Circular Economy: moving from our traditional take-make-dispose economy, to one that has a closed loop, where materials, nutrients, and data are continuously repurposed.
Transitioning the Circular Economy into the mainstream will be one of the biggest creative challenges of our time. But we believe design thinking is an ideal approach for tackling this complex, systemic, ambitious challenge.
Together with bayern design, IDEO would like to invite you to join us on a Circular learning journey. Created for business executives this half-day conference and workshop aims to inspire participants to start designing tomorrow’s breakthrough businesses.
This event is exclusively dedicated to senior executives, and we are limiting the number of participants to 40. To find out more and to reserve your spot, please send an email to Katrin Klausecker at RSVP@ideo.com
The event at a glance:
- Welcom: Dr. Silke Claus | Managing Director bayern design
- Introductory presentation by Chris Grantham | IDEO Portfolio Director
- Inspirational case studies | Laura Coppen, The Laboratory H&M Group
- Angela Nahikian | Global Sustainability Director, Steelcase
- Anna Monticelli | Area Chief Innovation Officer
- Intesa Sanpaolo | Circular Economy Project
- Q&A moderated by Leif Huff, Partner & Executive Design Director IDEO
- Workshop for all participants