FLUID is an award-winning design and innovation agency in the heart of Munich, Germany with a partner office in Los Angeles, California. We are a multi-disciplinary team specialized in the intersection of digital and physical. We craft beautiful products, create meaningful experiences and provide holistic design solutions that are deeply grounded in user needs.
This diverse range of expertise helps us create visions and strategies for a varied range of clients across industries from small startups to some of the world’s most renowned international brands and companies.
Working at FLUID means that you will be part of an enthusiastic, young and dedicated group of out-of-the-box thinkers from all parts of the world. We respect each other and share a strong team spirit. We believe in working in close collaboration with each other, which enables every individual to drive change, take ownership of new ideas and initiatives and enjoy personal growth.
We work in a creative office space, a historic industrial building right in the center of Munich’s happening Gärtnerplatz area. Our studio has a great feel-good atmosphere with fresh fruits, regular fun activities, monthly lunch talks and personal and professional development opportunities.
Currently, we are looking for you, an enthusiastic and multi-faceted User Interface Designer to join our team.
- Be passionate about creating visually strong and engaging digital user interfaces and micro-interactions
- Develop product interactions (UI, UX and design systems) and content for communication concepts (visual design, brand, digital & print) to the last pixel
- Create storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications
- Working closely with design strategists, industrial designers, service designers and external software development teams
- Play an active role in supporting client communication and in organizing and moderating workshops and presentations with colleagues from senior staff. Practice close collaboration with clients
- Experience the project work on a broad variety of products, from software applications to platforms and interfaces for consumer electronics to medical equipment and mobile apps
- Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Product Design or related field
- At least 1,5+ years of experience in a related position
- Excellent professional communication skills spoken & written (German or English)
- Exceptional visual design skills to create fascinating interfaces, graphic assets and detailed screen layouts
- Strong knowledge of user experience and interaction design processes and methodology
- Analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Some experience in client and project management with an UI/UX focus (from product creation to market launch)
- Experience and skills to communicate project and communication goals with clients while being able to juggle quality and time budget
- Professional skills with tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as motion graphic tools like AfterEffects. Fundamental knowledge in prototyping tools (Framer, ProtoPie, etc.) and/or animations (Principle, Rotato, etc.) are a plus
Sounds like you and a place you’d love to come to every morning?
Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We are human.
FLUID encourages diversity in our workplaces as an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment no regards towards age, gender, origin, disability, orientation, identity, religion or any other unique human characteristic protected by law.